Monday, August 23, 2021

Bout of Books 32 Wrap Up



I had a decent week of reading. I got a little busier than expected with stuff that interfered with my reading but I still managed nearly 2 hours of reading every day. Considering how much I've struggled with reading since the pandemic, I'm calling that a win. 


This week I read for a total of 13 hours and 47 minutes.

I finished the two books I was already reading and finished another one. I also started fourth book. 

Books I finished:
  1. Sarum by Edward Rutherfurd
  2. What Could Possibly Go Wrong by Jodi Taylor, narrated by Zara Ramm
  3. The Housewife Assassin's Vacation to Die for by Josie Brown
Book I started but haven't finished:
  1. Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger 
I hope you had a great Bout of Books. 

Here's to doing this again starting January 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bout of Books 34 Wrap Up

I didn't read nearly as much for this Bout of Books as I did for the one in January but I'm OK with that. It was a weird week wi...