Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Bout of Books 31 Updates


This post will serve as my update post for Bout of Books 31. I will post my daily reading for Monday through Saturday. Sunday's reading will be included in my final wrap up post next Monday. I don't track pages read because with audiobooks that's just silly. I do track my total time spent reading. 

Monday Reading:
Today's reading was all in print. Part paper and part ereader.
I read for a total of 2 hours and 41 minutes. 
I finished The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing by Josie Brown. I had been a little over halfway through it before Bout of Books started. 
I started the latest Murderbot novella, Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells. 

Tuesday Reading:
I had a total of 2 hours and 31 minutes of reading today. 
30 minutes of that was audio. I'm listening to A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier narrated by Marisa Calin. It's been delightful so far.
In print read for 2 hours and 1 minute. 
I finished Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells
I started Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger

Wednesday Reading:
Today wasn't a stellar reading day. Too much other stuff going on. I managed a total of 1 hour and 38 minutes. All of that was reading Curtsies & Conspiracies.

Thursday Reading:
Another day of being busy with stuff that kept interfering with my reading. 
I managed a total of 2 hours and 2 minutes of reading.
42 minutes of that was listening to A Castle in the Clouds. I'm at the climactic part and hope to be able to finish this tomorrow. 
In print I read Curtsies & Conspiracies for an hour and 20 minutes.

Friday Reading:
A total of 2 hours and 2 minutes of reading. 
1 hour and 2 minutes was audiobook time. I finished listening to A Castle in the Clouds. I enjoyed this one. I probably won't start another audiobook until Monday.
In print I read Curtsies & Conspiracies for an hour. 

Saturday Reading:
A total of 2 hours of reading today. 
All of that was in Curtsies & Conspiracies. I'm hoping to finish this one up tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bout of Books 34 Wrap Up

I didn't read nearly as much for this Bout of Books as I did for the one in January but I'm OK with that. It was a weird week wi...