Monday, January 10, 2022

Bout of Books 33 Wrap Up



I had a great week of reading. One of the best Bout of Books I've ever had in terms of time spent reading. I averaged over three hours per day of reading.


I read for a total of 22 hours and 18 minutes this week. I finished three books I'd already started and listened to all of a new audiobook and about 3/4 of a new print book.

Books I finished:
1. My Name is Markham by Jodi Taylor narrated by Piers Wehner.
2. The Housewife Assassin's Killer App by Josie Brown
3. In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
4. The Joy and Light Bus Company by Alexander McCall Smith narrated by Bianca Amato

Books I started but haven't finished yet:
1. Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne

I hope you had a great Bout of Books. 

I'm looking forward to doing this again starting May 9th/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bout of Books 34 Wrap Up

I didn't read nearly as much for this Bout of Books as I did for the one in January but I'm OK with that. It was a weird week wi...